Hello Fellow Listers,
On the Judson supercharger list this offer has popped up.
I have put in an "order" for one and want to pass this information along
so that others may have this opportunity.
I'd like to say NFI but if enough people order a blower I will be able to get
one for my TR3.
For further details please contact Ron Scoma at Littlesuzn@aol.com
directly or check the Judson list archives.
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date sent: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:13:21 EST
Subject: Judson Blowers Order Search
To: Karmann_Ghia_Registry@csi.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Send reply to: Littlesuzn@aol.com
Well, we seem to have about 10 "firm" orders at this point. So, after
another conversation with Haddon Judson, the following was decided:
minimum of 33 orders, paid in advance, the company will go ahead with
remanufacture of their Judson Supercharger. I must now ask the following
direct question to you
Would you be willing to, on March 30 or so, send full payment for a unit?
The details of where to send the money (NOT to me) and the guarantees
both parties will be worked out in the near future if we can get the
required 33 orders but most certainly will address everyone's concern.
answer I need to hear from 33 people is "YES, I WOULD SEND THE
I hear from 32 people it is not going to work. By answering "YES" you are
NOT making a commitment to send the money, only a reasonable
that you will try to make it happen. Family emergencies, sold cars, etc.,
would -- of course -- preclude any purchasing on your part. But please
understand that if on April 10 we have only 32 paid orders in hand, all
money will be refunded 100% and there will be no production. At that
someone else can "pick up the ball" and start the process over if they
would like. We are about 33% of the way there but, as I said before, I am
unwilling to make a large investment in time (both mine and Judson's) if
there is no possibility of the minimum initial order being met. I had
arbitrarily picked the March 30 date, it could be any date really, I just
don't want to drag this on into the following winter. Please pass this on
to anyone/everyone that you feel MAY have an interest in this project.
57 TR3 TS21383L