RE: Eureka!

To: "INTERNET:jaltman@altlaw.com" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: RE: Eureka!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:48:46 -0500
Cc: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'TR8 List \(E-mail\)'" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "''triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:jaltman@altlaw.com
>The fuel pressure valve hose and the EGR hose were reversed. Since fuel
pressure wasn't following manifold vacuum I was too rich, and since EGR was
open all the time I was too hot.

Drove around for about three hours. WOW!
<

I thought all you Atlantians thought that you can't be too rich or too hot!
 ;-)

Plugging up the tubes at randon is rather like plugging up wires at random.
 Rather like plugging in names at random in a court brief.

Congratulations.  On to the next problem.  Right now my problem is finding
all the little parts I have squirrelled away on my project since the car is
due back anyday now.  ;-D

Dave