Re: TR3 Idles Too High

To: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Idles Too High
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:28:12 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff? Is that you again?
Hi, have you checked to see if the ignition timing is not hanging up or
the vacuum(if installed)
is giving the advance capsul a signal which you are cutting of when you
force the throttle closed.
The possibility of a bent throttle disc(s).
OK,..... that's me done, I'm goin' back to bed for the rest of the