Just for grins...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just for grins...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:15:40 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
The other day, I took my old 13" steel rims in to a specialty wheel shop to
have them remove the nearly new Michelins and remount them on a set of four
very gently used 13", painted wire wheels I recently picked up on eBay.
This shop came highly recommended and had the necessary equipment to handle
the job and so forth...

They did a fine job, but as the young man was helping me load the wheels in
the back of my Expedition, he asked "what are these (wire wheels) going on?"

"An old, '67 Triumph Spitfire Mk3", I replied.

His response: "You mean... a motorcycle?"

Best wishes,

Jeff