Re: COLD!!!

To: fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: COLD!!!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:23:12 EST
In a message dated 00-01-15 08:45:37 EST, fergie@ntplx.net writes:

<< How cold is it in New England this morning?  >>

Michael,

Pretty damn cold so I'm told by a colleague who lives in Worcestor, MA...and
he's not one to brag!  Here in sunny S.E. PA where I live it was 9 deg with
strong NW winds.....

For all you unheated garage LBC restorers/mechanics....I was able to raise
the temperature in my unheated/uninsulated 14x24' garage from 24 deg to a
balmy 54 deg in one hour on Saturday with a Corona kersosene heater (large
one ?BTUs)...just warm enough to shed the third layer of jackets and work
with an insulated vest and no gloves...downright comfy!  'Course, it took a
lot longer for the chassis to warm up ....wow, those nuts and bolts and
wishbones were cold....but I'm havin' fun:)

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying winter under cover)