Car Photos

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Photos
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:12:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Good day all,

I am putting out a request for some very nice photos of various Triumphs.
My daughter has caught the bug and is doing a speech in school on Triumphs.
She is focusing on the Spitfire/GT6 but would like to have photo quality
examples of the other models.

These photos would be used as part of the presentation.

Thanks in advance.

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "

76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only