RE: screensavers etc... (fwd)

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: screensavers etc... (fwd)
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:45:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Danny Mehl" <dcmehl@yahoo.com>
I've got a screensaver slide show running on my PC that cycles through many
of the pictures I took at VTR99. First there's Andy Mace sitting in his
Spit, then he fades out and Henry Frye in his TR3 transitions in followed by
Fred Thomas and Dan Master's sitting outside the Holiday Inn and on and on.
Go to either www.shareware.com or www.download.com and search on
"screensaver slideshow" . Download a few and keep the one you like best.
Then just point it to your favorite pictures.

As to wallpaper, any picture saved as a jpeg or bitmap can be used.

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD