Re: a warning (Thanks Phil...)

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: a warning (Thanks Phil...)
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:57:19 -0500
Cc: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net

Irv Korey wrote:

> [...]

Phil,

  I hope this dosen't start a thread about how many dogs everybody has
owned.  But if it does, I've owned:

1)  mixed beagle/terrier

2) mixed collie/shepard

  I've also owned tropical fish too.  Let's see, there was a Gourami, a Zebra
Danio, an Algea Eater, numerous Catfish, an Angel Fish, uh a .........

                                                JOE IV
                                                TR 250
                                      Wallingford, CT. USA