RE: Tires for the TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires for the TR6
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:28:38 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have 205/70's and the yokohama'a on the back scrape the wheel wells if I
put on the front, but the cheapos on the front never scrape.  I have a guy
who balances tires on the car, and he is convinced 195/75's will be a better
fit.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK