Re: Free Spitfire body and chassis

To: <Day.John@fin.gc.ca>, <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free Spitfire body and chassis
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:55:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

From: <Day.John@fin.gc.ca>
To: <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>; <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 11:44 AM

> Greg - a reminder again as to where you are situated (naturally nowhere
near
> Ottawa as parts are being given away). Cheers, JD

No where near Kitchener/Toronto Ontario either probably :-(

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com
74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
                   using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
                   and suspension KF1951HE.
                  "The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "
76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only

95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4 ( A BIG Triumph Support Vehicle)