Re: Instrument Lights Follow up

Subject: Re: Instrument Lights Follow up
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 10:41:04 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Erkan :

There is indeed a ring of some material, both between the chrome bezel
and the dash, and also between the chrome bezel and the glass.  I think
the factory material was more like a rubber O-ring, but the ones I've
taken out certainly crumbled like cork.

For the speedo and tach, Moss lists the ring between the bezel and dash
as 280-860 (item 4, page 82).  For the other instruments, 280-870 (item
22, page 82).

Randall