TR4 retrieval: Houston to Denver

Subject: TR4 retrieval: Houston to Denver
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 16:26:27 -0700

I'm heading out Friday to pick up the 'new' '62 TR4 from Houston. Thanks to all
who provided support or advice during my TR4 search.

I'll be driving back to Denver Feb 4-6 (Friday-Sunday). Looks like clear
weather, top-down temps for Friday/Saturday. While I'm carrying contact info for
the VTR chapters on the route (I have Houston, Central OK, Green Country, Kansas
City, and Rocky Mtn), I'd be glad to hear from any listers along the way who
would be willing to help in an emergency.

My route will be: Houston, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Wichita, Salina, then I-70W to
Denver.

Friday: Houston to Dallas
Saturday: Dallas to Wichita/Salina
Sunday: Wichita/Salina to Denver

TIA, see you at VTR 2001 (Breckenridge, CO) if not before.

Steven
--
Steven Newell
Crave Technology, Denver, CO