new database unveiled - plus download page

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new database unveiled - plus download page
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:08:03 -0600
Look at http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
and you will see a link to my new database search page, as well as a
link to a download page for a couple of files I have received.

On the database -- I have not got all of the information in there
yet.  I have all but one recent owner's info entered, but only
20-some car entries.  I'll be working over the next several hours/day
to get the rest in there, so check back!

And if you haven't sent your information and a photo of you and your
Triumph, please do!  It's easier than ever for me to get you out
there on the Web where people can see you.

I'm a little nervous about this -- I've been fiddling and hacking and
trying to get things to work for several days now, and I'm proud that
I've finally got things working more or less as I want them to, but I
know some mistakes & problems will be revealed by real-world testing.
So let me know where those mistakes and problems are!

On the download page -- Jody Miller contributed a Triumph screensaver
for Windows PCs, and Tony Gordon contributed a PDF file with
schematics on how to make your own TR2-6 hub puller.

If you have trouble downloading, let me know.  If you would like
something posted for others to be able to download, contact me and we
can work it out.

Please, let me know how you like this!

Dan

In Des Moines, Iowa, where it is far too cold to be working on my
TR3.  More's the pity.
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, now with an O too. Runs & drives, but shakes
like crazy; needs new tires and a steering/suspension rebuild.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/gmachine/greenmachine.html

1957 TR3, TS15098L. Needs an O. Undergoing frame-off restoration begun 9/99.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/TR3/TR3.html

1988 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon. Gets me to work and back home again every day.
No home page. (go figure)