RE: TR3 tech page

To: "'Michael Thompson'" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Subject: RE: TR3 tech page
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:31:47 +0200
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael
A technical page would be the one thing I would welcome and use the most .
Cover as much as possible . I'm still in the dark about most TR 3 technical
aspects . ( Hey , I'm from the " Dark Continent " . What did you expect ? )
:-)
Your efforts at making things easier are appreciated .
Chris
TS 10795
South Africa