RE: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - TRIUMPH!

To: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>, "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chrome or Painted Wire Wheels - TRIUMPH!
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:05:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Steve,

Hey... I wasn't born yesterday.  I have learned... after many
years of marriage... that you must strike while the iron is hot.
Don't hesitate at these magic moments.

I liked your story line.  That's as close as I will ever come to
Hollywood

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site