Lucas fuzes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag-digest@digest.net
Subject: Lucas fuzes
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 12:03:59 EST
Ok, not to start another long thread -- just to check on the past ones.
While looking at my new STAG's fuse box I found that none of the fuses are
the proper rating.  They are all Lucas fuses and I am going by what the
manual says the ratings should be.  Rather than wait for delivery of Lucas
fuses I think I'll replace with standard Buss fuses.

If I remember correctly I should replace the Lucas sizes with Buss sizes of
1/2 the rating.  (I.e. Lucas 35A should be replaced with Buss 17A, Lucas 10A
with Buss 5A  etc.)  Is that correct?

Any ideas on the best place to get the proper Lucas fuses?  (I know,  I could
just go through all the catalogues -- but I guess i'm being lazy for once.)
Thanks.

Art Kelly