TR6 Carpets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Carpets
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 15:57:53 -0500
   At my wife's suggestion (what a woman!), I'm looking for new carpets for
my '76 TR6.
Has anybody gotten the good wool carpets from TRF recently?  I say recently
because
it appears that they changed suppliers sometime in the last few months and
now have
the carpets made by a local company (The Magic Carpet Factory).  I'd love
to see a
sample but will be unable to do so prior to the end of the first phase of
their winter sale
(it ends next Sunday).  Any and all opinions will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH / Highland,NY/
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM