Re: TR-3A - Rear shock absorber fluid

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-3A - Rear shock absorber fluid
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 16:57:40 -0500
The shock fluid from MOSS is 9.95 for 16 oz. It should last you a life-time,
unless your shocks leak. I bought a bottle 2 years ago. Topped them up once
since, still have about 14 oz. left. I wouldn't use anything else. You know
what happens to brake seals when you use US brake fluid.

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V