Re: 2000 Sedan OD box for TR6?

Subject: Re: 2000 Sedan OD box for TR6?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:15:56 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Ian
I have the saloons and recently came upon a box for a 2500 it wasn't until I
put it by the side of one definitely from a 2500 that I noticed the splines
on the input shaft were much bigger diameter, I believe the box to have come
from a TR6 though I don't know for sure. passed it on soon after finding it,
wish I'd kept it as I need a J type box now and have used the other in my
possession in my 2000!

Graham.