Time to move on...

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time to move on...
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:29:57 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
No, not me...  :^)

First, I want to proudly boast that I am a new Grandpa (again).  My daughter
had a baby boy Sunday afternoon.  Brendan Alexander weighed in at 8lbs &
20inches.  Both Mother & Son are doing well as is his excited 7 year old
sister.  Some complications so that will be the extent of the grandkids...
Nice to have one of both...

You will note that my sig file has changed.  Unlike Brad and others, I am
decreasing my holdings to only the 1960 Concours d'wannabe...  Had an offer
I couldn't refuse, and now I will have 1) the time to spend on the new
project and 2) the $'s to do it.
So for now, I will no longer be rubbing you northerner's about the sunny and
pleasant winter driving time down here in Florida.   But, I will be bugging
the lot of you about a full ground up / nuts & bolts restoration.

Any suggestions how I can find out which Comm. Number is correct.  Going
through the stack of paperwork that came with the car and found two
different commission numbers (Actually two references to both).  Latest
registration has TS81302 (NY 1988) but an older one had TS81802 (CT 1976)  -
Not sure if both are for this car, but it appears so.  I have the short
build record from TRA for 302 and the colors don't seem to match to what I
have.  But car may have been stripped and repainted from Black.  Will spend
the $10 for the same on 802 just to see.  Also, has anyone had any luck with
changing the year of record back to the correct year.

Carl Musson
1960 Concours d'wannabe
Tampa (Lutz), Florida

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road....