Re: TR6 Competition Preparation Manual

To: dsforza@megahits.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Competition Preparation Manual
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:36:10 EST
Don and List-

I too have a TR6 Competition Preparation Manual signed by Kas Kasner which is
also not for sale. It is framed and in the garage.

I consider it one of my favorite TR items. It was a great Christmas gift from
John Swauger, of TRF fame, who got it at Triumphfest a year or so ago.

On a related note, John is going through a tough time now. His father, who
also lives in Indiana, PA, has been seriously ill for over a year now. The
prognosis for his father is not encouraging.I know that many of you know John
and thought when you may be talking to him in the near future you might have
an encouraging word.

I was encouraged by the outpouring of support for Bill Wood's family last
year and know how much it helped his wife. I'm sure your good words would be
equally well received by John.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY