RE: rear tube shocks and 7" panasports on TR6

To: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear tube shocks and 7" panasports on TR6
From: "Gene Garrison" <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:36:05 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Lee -

I've got 16x7 panasports with rear tubes on my '73.  I did the rear tube
conversion _many_ years ago; it's the type where the mount for the top of
the shock bolts to the sheetmetal.  Not one of the more rugged types.
Haven't seen any problems with it yet, though I'm keeping an eye on it.  And
no clearance problems with the 16x7s.

BTW, I put up some pictures of the wheels a while back;
www.garrison-grafixx.com/tr6.

- GeneG