(Fwd) - in search of a hard top

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) - in search of a hard top
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:18:36 -0000
Cc: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Listers, below is a request by Totie for a mk2 spitfire hard top.  If you know
of one please contact her directly.

Thanks

From:                   "totsicles areza" <totsicles_9@hotmail.com>
To:                     Brad.Kahler@141.com
Date sent:              Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:37:11 PHT

Hi I'm Totie,  I just got to view your triump web page and it's great seeing
a restored triumph.
It also says there that you still got same triumph parts available.
Do you have a hard top for a spitfire mk2, model '67?
If you happen to have one how much would it cost me to have it?
thx,
Totie

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the driveway)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108