air compressor pump for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: air compressor pump for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:14:43 -0000
Cc: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Listers, before I try other means of selling my just removed air pump I
thought I would see if any listers were interested.

What I have is a 2 cylinder Devilbiss Air pump that was originally removed
from a Fire System compressor at the university of Nebraska.

Listed below is all the info I have on the pump.

Pump Model 230
800 rpm max at 80 psi
500 rpm max at 150 psi
Flywheel is 19" 2 groove
3/4" air outlet

I think the bore is approximately 2.75".  Don't know what the stroke is.
I also don't know what SCFM it puts out at what pressure.  The motor I was
using to run it was a 5hp unit.  The motor pulley would be supplied with the
pump.  It is a single grove pulley that did not appear to slip while running
the pump.

It kept up fairly well with my sand blast cabinet and my pressure blaster.
The  main reason for changing is I had the money available and I want to
use larger orifices on my blasting equipment.

This is a solid old cast iron pump that is HEAVY.

If interested make an offer.  Pump is located in Lincoln Nebraska.  Could be
dropped off somewhere to the I80 corridor when I make my trip to Albany
New York in April.

Thanks

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the driveway)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108