Re: tr6 turbo? (fwd)

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr6 turbo? (fwd)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:55:25 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Andrew
A chap who attends The Isle of Wight Camping Weekend on a regular basis has
a GT6 turbo with NO2 injection, he has a sticker in the rear window that
reads Turbo Nutter Bastard. This thing goes like the wind so I see no reason
why a TR6 should not work. I think his CR has been reduced to 7.5:1.

Graham.