Value of TR3 stuff; help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Value of TR3 stuff; help needed
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:36:12 -0800 (PST)
Hello TR people,

I have a TR3 rolling chassis that has been outside for some time (body is on
it sans doors, fenders, bonnet, but does have a boot lid), engine (turns
over and is complete), transmission, and crankshaft (has a nick in one
journal).  The mechanical parts were stored indoors.  Can someone tell me
what kind of money this stuff is worth?  I'm not looking to gouge anyone,
but I do need to feed my British car habit.

I'm located in northern California.  A friend could possibly deliver this
stuff elsewhere.

Don Scott

TR8
MGA Mk II