RE: TR3 Pedal Assembly

To: "suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 Pedal Assembly
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:52:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Fred's description is correct and the only way to get the shaft out as far
as I know.  The shaft doesn't go through the firewall.  Once the passenger
and driver's sides are loose, you can rotate and turn the assembly around
and withdraw the accelerator pedal through the firewall hole.  It doesn't
look it, but it will fit once the bushing supports are removed.  At least
that is how I remember removing mine.
Pete