Roll Royce Parts Info needed

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll Royce Parts Info needed
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:26:41 EST
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:44:58 EST
From: ArthurK101@aol.com

Anybody know where to obtain Rolls Royce parts (US or UK)?  A friend of mine
has acquired a '76 Silver Shadow (RHD and in great shape) and needs parts.
Beautiful car, great price for him.  I told him I might be able to get some
leads from the "lists."  TIA

Art Kelly '64 TR4, '73 Stag

Dear Art,

Contact the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club
c/o P.Baines
The Hunt House
Paulerspury
Towcester             (that's pronouced TOE-STER)
Northants
NN12 7NA
England

Tel: 44-1327-811788

Website not known but they will be pleased to offer valuable advice.
They also have a terrific museum & clubhouse.
I have been there several times for conferences.

Regards

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.