TR7 FS

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "British Cars Digest" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR7 FS
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:33:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Jeff VanZandt" <jvz45@home.com>, "Stan Malcolm" <Stan@Performance-Vision.com>, "Sue Barile" <sbarile@garlinghouse.com>
The following was forwarded to Stan Malcom from the CTR.

We have no interest, yada, yada...

I am a member of the South Alabama British Car Club. I have a very nice
TR7 I would like to sell or trade for a TR3 or Stag.  I can trade up or
down.  Professionally rebuilt engine, trans, clutch,etc, hydraulics, AC
blows
cold, CD player, etc. 52,000 miles.  2 year old paint & upholstery, new
top, alloy wheels, good tires. $5500.00.  See it at

http://www.joegraham.com/tr7.html
If you run across anyone, send them my way.
Thanks,
Joe Graham
334-342-1807
smarthom@concentric.net

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
Now sporting 7 speeds forward..........zoom!