Re: TR6 Altermator plug

To: <Desenberg1@cs.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Altermator plug
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:53:37 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Mark
Is this a two piece unit with a leg from one piece that catches over the top
of the other piece? If it is I think I have one of these in my box of junk
If this is what you need I will mail too you Free If I have it! The purpose
of these plugs whatever their nature (several versions of these exist) is to
ensure that should the connections start to pull out the warning light
should let you know before the alternator is run open circuit (they go into
a runaway condition and self destruct!)

Graham.