Gotta Gorgeous GT6 Mk1 Steering wheel for trade

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gotta Gorgeous GT6 Mk1 Steering wheel for trade
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:51:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
This wheel looks like it was removed about three years after the car was
bought. It would be GREAT for somebody restoring a GT6 Mk1. Mine's a GT6+.
I'm going to use it in my car (because my steering wheel is kinda crappy),
unless somebody out there has an equivalent swap (a GT6+ wheel), or wants to
buy me a new aftermarket wheel (seen some for $140-$180) that I like.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L