Re: Intake Manifold

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake Manifold
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:07:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In the dark recesses of my (small) brain, I seem to recall that it's
possible to turn the TR6 manifold UPSIDE DOWN, and get the bonnet to
close.  What a twisted world we live in, eh?

What this does to the actual intake flow, or the sensibilities of a
concours judge, no one can say for sure.

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6