Re: Club name and image

To: WyzeGuy555@aol.com
Subject: Re: Club name and image
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:20:28 -0700
Cc: djcarpen@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Enough already!  What's in a name?  We all know what it means!  It is a
club!

That is... It we get on with the process of forming it and stop this
petty bickering over such trivial matters.

Geez, what is it going to be when we get on to some real serious issues,
LIKE DUES, for instance!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer