Triumphs in Cape Town

To: paul-m@mweb.co.za, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs in Cape Town
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:53:55 EST
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:01:20 +0200
Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Wrote Triumphs in Cape Town

There seem to be a few Triumphs driving around, usually at weekends,
down here at the end of Africa. Does anyone else on the list live in
Cape Town? I have seen a couple of TR5s, a TR3 (I think, only got a
glimpse), and a few TR6s to go with mine. Also several nice Spitfires.
Any of these belong to anyone on the list?

Paul

I don't know of Triumph owners on this list in Cape Town, only Jo'burg,
Pretoria or PE areas, but you night try talking with the following:

Triumph Sports Car Club of Southern Africa - Cape Town Centre

Mike Napoli
2 Gelder Close
Marina Da Gama
7945
South Africa

Tel: 021-788-7990

or Peter du Sautoy
21 Zante
Palace Hill Road
Simonstown
7995
South Africa

Tel: 021-786-3331

One of those gentleman should be able to help you.

Regards

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.