Re: TR-6 Wiring diagrams

To: <RonsTR6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Wiring diagrams
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:57:38 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>  I've been lurking on the list for over 4 years and have gained so much
>valuable information. I am in the process of installing a new wiring harness
>in my 1970 TR-6. I have been trying to locate an accurate wiring diagram on
>the Net but have had no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Ron - it looks as though you are not on the Triumphs mailing list and you're so
close to
it on British cars list! I feel sure the many listers there will have the
necessary data
to send you as a photocopy. I'm putting this reply over to them but you did not
specify if
your TR6 is carbs or fuel injection

Can anyone help Ron in his quest for dependable sparks in the right  places?

Jonmac