Gasket remover

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gasket remover
From: bstinocher@unipres.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:51:48 -0600

I am in the middle of tearing the old gaskets off of my engine, and am having a
heck of a time getting the old gaskets to come off cleanly (after 20 years, I
don't expect them to come off very well anyway). Anyway, I am currently soaking
them with WD40 and Liquid Wrench and then scraping like an idiot with a putty
knife to clean it off. Needless to say, I'm tired of scraping. Anything more
modern, short of sulphuric acid, that would loosen these things any better?

TIA

Bryan