Re: Gasket remover

To: MPRICE@keystonesystems.com
Subject: Re: Gasket remover
From: "James A. Ruffner" <erl@virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:35:01 -0500
Cc: jeff@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
You can buy a nice solvent from NAPA that is made by 3M.  It is very good, but
you have to use in a well ventilated place.  After you have removed as much of
the gasket as is reasonable, then use a little paper towel that you lay on the
remainer, squirt some of the solvent, and lay some aluminum foil over this, and
let sit for an hour or so.  Then  use a putty knife to finish scraping...

Cheers.