Re: Car Cover

Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:07:46 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John :

I can recommend the CoverCraft Technalon covers, although I don't use
mine much, because my car's finish is not in a state to need it <g>

Check out their web site at http://www.covercraft.com/

I have no idea where you would buy one in Ireland, but most likely they
will ship to you from the US.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver