Attaching Front Grill to TR3A/B

Subject: Attaching Front Grill to TR3A/B
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:43:19 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Listers,

I just got back from visiting my TR3B at the body shop where it is
undergoing final prep prior to painting. They are having difficulty in
getting the front grill to fit in nicely. They can make it fit, but it's
rather tight and they can't find a way to make it fit that will not involve
scratching up the paint on its way in. Is there any sort of thin gasket or
anything that is supposed to go around it to prevent this? Any other words
of advice that I may pass along to them?

Thanks!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B (hopefully coming back home someday)
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA