Silicon Brake Fluid(f) debate

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Silicon Brake Fluid(f) debate
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:19:22 -0500
Cc: tr6taylor@webtv.net
It must be spring; we're debating brake fluifs once more:  the following
clip came from Dick Taylor (a very on-the-ball 6pack list subscriber) and
it stopped the debate dead ... (not that I wish it to end, mind you,
there's still too much salt on the roads in mid-MI ....), but it is unusual
to find an answer so compelling.

Tony Gordon
Midland, MI