Help....74 TR6 Wiring Diagram needed...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help....74 TR6 Wiring Diagram needed...
From: "Peter Innocenti" <pinno@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 01:11:09 -0700
Greetings All,
   Like an idiot I removed my dash to refurbish it and didn't mark
where all the gauge wires were supposed to go. I had total
confidence in my Haynes wiring schematic. Well crap, some of the
wire colors don't match up to what I have and I'm having a heck of a
time trying to get it all to work. I'm sure the wiring is original as is
almost everything else with the car, I'm pretty sure that Haynes
screwed the pooch on this wiring diagram. Does anyone know
where there's a schematic online or can anyone point me in the
right direction to find a proper wiring diagram for this 74 TR 6? The
dash looks so good since I fixed it up that it's a shame I can't
permanently attach it to the car yet...

Thanks alot folks,
Pete

Peter Innocenti