Original TR3 magazine Ad's For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Original TR3 magazine Ad's For Sale
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:43:59 EST
Hello List..

I am selling a few TR3 Original Magazine Ad's from my collection.  These are
both in great shape with no rips or tears. There is some."expected" yellowing
of the paper for an ad this old.  Overall..a great piece to frame and show
off with your TR3..

Excuse the download times, they should be expected to allow the quality of
the ad to show up.  each ad is $15.00, that includes protective shipping.

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/z27407/scan3.bmp";>Triumph TR3 Grand Touring
Model with Hard Top</A>

<A HREF="members.aol.com/z27407/scan1.bmp">What Do You Look For In A Sports
Car?</A>

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.