Re: Wire Wheel Spacers, dimensions

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Spacers, dimensions
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 14:59:12 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
FWIW,
I, also, just fitted spacers that I had machined at a local shop.  I used .25"
aluminum, which leaves just about one thread showing after the adapters are
installed - perfect.  By using the spacers rather than cutting the studs I am
able to use a solid wheel as a spare, and, if I ever choose to return to discs
wheels, I won't have to replace studs.
Dennis