RE: Off-topic, but LBC -- MAYBE -- MG's in movies

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Off-topic, but LBC -- MAYBE -- MG's in movies
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:32:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
While I don't lean toward the MG marque, I can attest that an MGA has a
staring role in "Blue Hawaii" - an Elvis flick.  You hear it revving,
squealing, zooming,  .....  Matter of fact, I feel the MGA is a much better
lead actor in this movie than Elvis could have ever hoped to be.  It's
obvious that the car was in the movie to show that Elvis at least could
choose great cars - I guess this means he couldn't be all bad.

<<I'm getting my flame retardant suit out now>>  <|8^)

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net