RE: Need Machine Shop-NY

To: "Michael Cook" <carrera@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: Need Machine Shop-NY
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:16:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Brooks, Jack @ BELCO" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Mike,

I used a machine shop in the Newark area, Bob's Automotive.  He
works mainly with V-8's but did very nice work on my TR3,
including a balance, crank grind (he sent it out)and shot peen,
recondition con rods, lightened flywheel (to my drwg) and other
misc machine work.  I have his number at work.  I'll get it to
you tomorrow.

Feel free to call me if you want during the day at 973-560-8861

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A TS69032LO
1974 Norton 850 Commando Roadster