TR3 Lovers on the Porsche list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Lovers on the Porsche list
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:01:25 -0500
I thought some of you may enjoy hearing this. If not, sorry.  I am also a
subscriber to 2 other lists, one of them is dedicated to Porsche 356's. A
few days ago, someone sent a post to that list soliciting "lurkers" to
respond and tell a little bit about their 356's and to express their
opinion of the list. I sent my response and included a list of my cars at
the end of my post. That afternoon, I received 6 responses from Porsche
owners who all related their experiences with TR3s that they either owned
or grew up with. All were very positive and only one of those responses had
anything at all to do with Porsches.  I just thought that something worth
telling.

Jeff Williamson
Belleville, MI