Re: Tranny Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tranny Update
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 16:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

If you aren't in the Greater Boston Mass. area (USA, TERRA, SOLAR SYSTEM,
Milky Way, etc.) then you can ignore this message. Otherwise - read on.

You don't need to be a member of New England Triumphs to participate in
this event, but if you aren't, we reserve the right to recruit you.

We're going to try to finish putting together the TR4 tranny this weekend
at Tallye Ho! again. Charles and the boyZ devised a way to get those
pesky layshaft bearings out...

Anyway, we'll be meeting at Tallye Ho! in Wakefield, MA at around 9:30 or
10:00 on Sat. 11-Mar-2000. Bring your own coffee and donuts (bring some
extras and we won't chide you nearly as much!)

This info did not make the Mar. newsletter, because it was in the mail
when we got all the details worked out... sorry for the omission.

I'm not going to jinx the project again by saying that assembly should be
a snap... oh no! I said it! We're DOOMED!

Yikes.

But the real reason for the meeting is the comraderie... right?

If you need more info, please contact me directly. Note: I won't be
e-mail accessible after 5:00 on Friday evening - so in that case, you're
on your own to find us. ;-)

Later,
rml
Consultant              MIT Computer Services  | We B TR Sixes.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |