GT6 Tranny for Tiny Tim

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Tranny for Tiny Tim
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:38:09 -0700
I just received the 1st-2nd hub that I ordered from Spitbits and
proceeded to get the GT6 tranny partially assembled.  I am still waiting
on the machine shop to finish cutting the input shaft down.  But they
did get the aluminum bell housing modified to accept the bell collar
from the GT6 Bell housing.

So the tranny is all assembled and ready for the input shaft.  It is
much easier to overhaul these little 4 speed boxes than one might
expect!  (Contrary to what the books say, no special tools are required,
only a little "technique")

Regards,
Joe

--