Found -- an '81 TR7 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Found -- an '81 TR7 for sale
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:50:21 EST
Folks, I found an original owner who wants to sell his '81 TR7.  Silver
w/Blue interior and top.  I have not seen it and tried to convince him to
keep it and join our local TR club.  That was after he said "Yes I want to
sell it.  But then when I take her for a ride  -- I wonder.  :-).

Anyway, he is in Palm Coast, Florida (60 miles S of Jacksonville).  His name
is Johnny Seale, phone number is (904) 445-1414.  He owns the travel agency
that the phone number is for.

No financial interest, blah, blah on my part.  Cheers.

Art Kelly