Comission plates

To: "Brad Kahler (TR)" <brad.kahler@141.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Comission plates
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:10:00 -0500

Brad Kahler writes:
>Listers,

Have any of you used one of the replacement comm # plates sold by
TRF or
Moss and actually gone through a DMV or some other kind of state
vehicle
VIN ID number inspection with it on the car?   If so were there
any problems
associated with using this plate?

I will most likely need to use one of these plates to try and
pass the
inspection and I'm a little nervous about not having the original
plate to stick
on the car for inspection purposes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Brad
<

Brad,

Next time you come to St. Louis, bring it along.  I have , at the shop, two
sets of letter stamps (two sizes) and we can stamp them for you.  Or send
us the plate and what you want on it and we'll take care of it.

Brian B. had his new plate engraved at an engraving place at the mall and
he says that although it looks WAY better than the original the officials
never gave it a second glance.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA